The Dr. Schär Institute
Dr. Schär Institute is a dedicated resource for healthcare professionals with an interest in nutrition. The activities, projects and interests of the Dr Schär Institute are directed by our experienced Professionals Team (see below). Are particular competencies relate to the management of gluten related disorders, including coeliac disease and non-coeliac gluten sensitivity.
The Dr Schär Professionals TeamDr. Schär's competence and knowledge regarding gluten related disorders extends far beyond its gluten-free product range: The Dr Schar Professionals team consists of a select group of highly experienced dietitians, nutritionists and product development specialists. The team has a highly diversified knowledge and is committed to raising awareness and understanding of gluten related disorders. The Professionals team is supported by an external panel of expert healthcare professionals working in clinical practice and research throughout Europe and the USA, providing knowledge and opinion to help guide the work of the Dr Schär Institute.
Our service for you
The Dr Schär Institute provides a wide range of training materials and information resources to support you in providing an optimum service for your patients.
We offer you:
We offer you:
- Patient information leaflets and resources for use in coeliac clinics and group sessions
- Professional exchange of experiences concerning gluten sensitivity in the section "Experts for Experts"
- Diagnostic algorithms and fact sheets on coeliac disease and other gluten-related conditions
- Background information on gluten-related conditions and current management guidelines
- Summaries of latest research studies
- Information regarding upcoming professional events or conferences
- A bi-monthly professional newsletter and Dr. Schär Institute Forum Journal
- Clinic or department visits by our knowledgeable brand ambassadors
- A dedicated email line to answer healthcare professional queries: professionals 'at' drschaer.com